A rainbow baby is the healthy, living child born after the loss(es) of a previous child(ren) to stillbirth, miscarriage, or infant death.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dear God, I hate waiting!

I'm an impatient person.  There are some things I have patience for but getting a BFP after ovulating for the first time in nearly 3/4 of a decade, I want it to show up immediately.  I'm trying to maintain my faith in God blessing us with a healthy baby/pregnancy this time, but it gets harder with each BFN.

I'm constantly reminding myself that with both of my angels I didn't get a BFP until I was 3 days late.  With my first, I was in denial that I was even PG because I'd gotten a BFN 4 days before AF was due (that was once upon a time when my cycles were every 32 days like clockwork and before my thyroid issues).  With my second, it was my first time charting and I was absolutely positive that I was PG even though I hadn't gotten a BFP.  I tested probably 5 times before I got the BFP, and of course, I got it when I was 3 days late.

Since I work as a church secretary, I've been praying a lot while at work (when I have the time) and blessing myself with holy water.  KYFX for me to get a BFP.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your BFP :) I'm actually going through my 2nd miscarriage right now and discovered your blog while looking up some info on lunaception. We have a lot of the same difficulties (hypothyroid, possibly diabetic, 100+ lbs to lose) so I felt instant empathy to your situation. Ample quantities of sticky, sticky baby dust your direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I didn't comment back to you sooner. I didn't get my BFP but I'm still practicing lunaception and working on a baby in the future.

    ReplyDelete