A rainbow baby is the healthy, living child born after the loss(es) of a previous child(ren) to stillbirth, miscarriage, or infant death.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yes and No

I'm thrilled to say that the second round of 100mg clomid and 10,000 units of hcg made me ovulate but I didn't get pregnant.  What sucks is that I didn't call in to my doctor soon enough, so we have to skip a cycle since I'll be almost half way through the new cycle before I can get in to discuss the next round.

I think he'll increase the clomid to 150mg because it took 8 days after the hcg shot for me to ovulate.  I'm also going to ask him for prescription progesterone to use on the next cycle post-ovulation because my post-o temps were on the low side, making me believe that my progesterone level was low.

I have about 2 weeks until I start the my progesterone cream regimen to begin the next cycle.  I was skeptical that I even ovulated this cycle because of my post-o temps but AF arriving proved that I had.  I'm hopeful that next cycle this will work.  I've also had my thyroid meds increased because my levels were up again. I'm hoping when I go in for my follow-up I'll be able to convince my doctor to put me on Armour or Natur-throid instead of synthetic levothyroxine.

Hopefully next cycle will be successful for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment