A rainbow baby is the healthy, living child born after the loss(es) of a previous child(ren) to stillbirth, miscarriage, or infant death.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This is Unusual

I know I haven't updated for quite awhile but Mike and I had a lot to discuss. Plus, I needed to get the opinions of a group of women that I trust to be completely honest with me. We are officially trying again as of January 20th.

On to the unusual. My cycle previous to this one I began experiencing symptoms of menometrorrahgia again and it really scared me because I didn't want to experience those symptoms again. I was honestly expecting the same thing again this current cycle but it's been the exact opposite.

AF (my period) has actually been very manageable this cycle and even on the point of almost unnoticeable. I did have 2 heavier days in there but not as heavy as the cycle before this one. Now on cycle day (CD) 5, AF has almost disappeared completely. I have a little spotting and that's it.

This is unusual for me because even when my cycles were, for a brief time, normal they usually lasted 7 days. They would lighten up by CD5 but not practically disappear. I have been thinking about it, and I really think this could be because of the Vitamin D.

I have been taking Vitamin D3 for about a month now and have noticed dramatic differences. Within about 4 to 5 days of starting the Vitamin D3, my previous cycle ended (it had lasted 21 days). I started feeling more energetic, and less stressed about things. I feel like it's really doing what I'd hoped it would do.

Right now, I'm taking a combo of prenatal vitamins, calcium with magnesium/potassium/zinc, Vitamin D3, folic acid, and iron. I take the iron separate from the rest because iron and calcium can counteract each other and the pills will be wasted. I have also lost about 4 pounds this month. I know it's not as much as I'd hoped to lose but I'm just glad to be losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment